To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: WINAMP 5.57 and SOME OPERATING SISTEMS

Well John, I'm sorry to say that I can't help with your issue, because it seems to work here on the same identical system. One thing I've noticed, I no longer have a waveout plugin all of a sudden. I guess I'll have to do a search on my 'puter in the hopes that I can locate one somewhere on my system and simply copy it over to the plugins folder, but I dunno. There are times when you really need that plugin, especially if you need to record something using Total Recorder and while using both programs at once .

Larry