That's pretty much how I reckon it should be but the only changes I'd make is
set VBR method to old - if better quality is what you want and you're prepared
to wait a little longer - and perhaps have several VBR profiles or presets,
each one having a different VBR quality setting, say one for music and one for
Audio Books.

Make sure encoding quality is set to highest, file will take longer to encode
but quality will be better and again, this is a different setting to the VBR
Quality but - as I recall - all settings in Easy CD DA Extractor are clearly
marked.

If you feel up to it you may like to turn off all filtering if its enabled and
- depending on what you're doing - you may like to disable auto sampling rate
and select that for your particular projects, 44.1KHZ if you're ripping CD'S
for example.

On 27/12/2009, at 10:57 PM, Sunshine wrote:

> Dane, and others.
> this is how i have my vbr method set in easy cd da extracter.
> joint stereo.vbr method old.
> min bit rate 8 kbps max bit rate 320 kbps.
> let me know what you all think of this  set up also the quality setting i
> have set to highest.

******************************

Dane Trethowan
>From Melton Victoria Australia