hi TerriLynne,dont want to deluge you with too much imformation smile,,but if you havn't recieved any help that works for you let me know ,I have an excellent tutorial on:c d x that is very easy to follow,goodluck Alan Pollard.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrilynne" <shate...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 12:57 PM
Subject: Using CDex

Hi there,
If anyone can give me instructions for ripping a CD using CDex and JAWS, I
would really appreciate it. It seems straightforward enough, but my computer
isn't taking the final step of actually doing anything.

I put the CD into the CD-ROM, then went to the convert menu, and, in the
name of experimentation, have tried several of the choices there. Nothing
seems to work. Any idea what step I am not taking, or mis-taking?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne