To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: a question about joint stereo and normal stereo

also tom, and others, the sound that was produced back in the 60s,70s,80s
has that warm, deep sound that has depth, spectural, clariety, and a sound
that is more human then digital sounding recordings. of todays  cd quality
music.
The analog sound that came out of the past years in the 60s,70s, has a lot
of clariety that todays equipment doesn't have in my own thoughts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>