I assume you mean the Wavemach.
The one I have has 2 rca jacks on the back with the ac power jack below them.
Also on the back is the volume control and the antenna connector.
On the front is a power button on the right and the up/down frequency controls
on the left.

The broadcast warehouse transmitter I have is more sophisticated but is still
simple to operate.
It has balanced input (XLR) connectors on the back and the antenna/power jack.
On the front is a button to unlock the unit and up/down frequency controls.
The Broadcast Warehouse is a rack mount unit the is actually suitable for
commercial broadcasting.  It has outstanding specs both for frequency response
and RF purity.
Both are good units but are really meant for different audiences.  I just
happen to be a fm transmitter junky and have a bunch of them!