I believe the old scripts for bool edit may work. Unless Adobe recently made major changes since they bought cool edit.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2144569/JFWCoolpro1.0beta4.exe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Pattison" <s...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: adobe audition

Hi Joe,

I don't know if there are JAWS scripts for Adobe Audition.  I'll leve
that question for the JAWS users to answer.

Regards Steve.

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:46:31 -0000
"joe bollard" <joebolla...@eircom.net> wrote:
thanks steve, of course, i forgot to give the most important details, i
am currently upgrading my desktop to windows xp, so it sounds as though
i won't be able to get scritps for adobe audition, i use jaws seven also,
am i banging my head against the wall here? should i forget all about
it?

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com