To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Vip announce] Help us get the word out

VIP conduit is a wonderful voice chat site. I have only two gripes about it, both relatively minor. First, the one room in which I wish to hang out, specifically aging disgracefully, is the one and only room as far as I know in which you may not participate unless you pay the $20 per year annual subscription fee. Otherwise, you can participate as a guest, but not in this one. If there are other such rooms, I am not aware of them.

Secondly, the moderators of VIP are positively paranoid about any discussion which even hints of illegal copying, contraband, cracks, etc. They are great people, but they do monitor the rooms, and they do not hesitate to let you know that they do not like conversation heading in directions of which they disapprove.

Don Roberts

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trueblue & Proud" <hotsco...@googlemail.com>