Hi,

Do you mean you want to play the tunes on your Braille Plus?  Though
I'm not familiar with the Braille Plus, I've just googled it and I'm
99 percent sure it wouldn't work with Itunes.  Itunes, though it can
be used as a music management program and media player, is
fundamentally for communicating with Ipods/Iphones and as far as I
know it wouldn't communicate with your Braille Plus.

If your aim is to play music on your Braille Plus you would copy the
mp3 files onto it.  Or if I'm misunderstanding what you want to do
please say and I'll try and help you...

Catherine