i don't create a special folder for the bard books. I just create a folder with the name of the book that will b in t. ----- Original Message ----- From: "john schwery" <jschw...@embarqmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: Revisiting nls digital player

I don't know why you are having your problem but
I can tell you that you named the audio+podcasts folder correctly.

earlier, Dave McElroy WA6BEF, wrote:
Ok, what am I doing wrong?

I have created two folders, the one being $dtb and the other audio+podcasts.
$dtb works great but I can't access the book on the other folder.  Did I
name it improperly perhapse?  The "bookshelf just shows the six books I've
gotten from the site.

Thoughts?

Many thanks.