I have the same player you do. when I hold down the play until it announces bookshelf I then hit the forward button until it gets to the last book. It identifies the audio folder just as a audio book. It does not announce the names of the folders within the audio+podcasts folder. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave McElroy WA6BEF" <d...@drakelroy.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: Revisiting nls digital player

I was following the inscructions from this list.  Somebody said that if you
wanted to play mp3's you had to create two folders, one being $dtb and the
other audio+podcasts.  So I did.  The nls books showed up beautifully but
the other is invisible.  To get to the users guide on my machine, I must
hold down the info key and it toggles into it.

What I'm trying to do is to access an MP3 book I've put on the flash mem.