Hi!  If you want to use the Nls cartridges from APH or Perkins, you'll need a
special
USB cable from APH oror Perkins. The kind of USB cable you can find
commerciallywon't work with the
blank NLS cartridges. I ha couple of thumb drives, one from Kingston and one
calbbed a
Cruizer, I think, that work fine with the NLS player.  I just wantedffwarn you
guys you'll have to buy the
special cable if you want to use the NLS carrtridges.

Peac,
Kathy