Hmmm! Interesting!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: Flash Drive Update

Hello Tom,
Do you have USB ports in the front of your computer?
If you do, then all you need to do is, plug the flash drive in to one of those ports, then you can save things to it.
Things like NLS books audio files and so on.
That USB cable is not needed.
The only time you will need to use a USB cable, is when you are using a cartridge that was specially made for the NLS player.
Hope this helps.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>