Here are your words frank:
frank.vent...@littlebreezes.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <
pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 7:42 AM
Subject: RE: It's Still Stealing

You can just as easily go to your local library and photocopy a book,
dub a audio tape or copy an overdrive book. Does the government think
blind folks are more predispositioned to piracy than ordinary folks,
that we need such extreme measures that the rest of our culture does
not?

What did you mean by this?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Ventura" <frank.vent...@littlebreezes.com>