To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 1:23 AM
Subject: Selecting Songs In ITunes

How does one go about selecting songs in ITunes?  I haven't been able to
figure out how to select a group of continuous songs i.e.. one after
another, or non-continuous songs.  The help file isn't clear, and there
doesn't seem to be any type of help for JFW 11 and ITunes in the popular
applications section. It would be nice to be able to make my selections at
once, instead of having to go a song at a time.

Blessings,

Brian