Hi. The subject line says it all. Can anyone recommend a head set mic that
actually has good full range audio. I find most of them just don't have much
bottom end and are to crisp in the top end. I used to have a labteck that
sounded better than some $50 mikes that I got for $6 but the cord broke. I'm
more interested in the mic part of the head set as I listen through my speakers
and don't plug the head phones side in. Thanks. Joe. PS. If you have one that
you think is good, I would be interested in a sample recording. Thanks again.