Innovations - The Global Voice
... Steve Cutway reviews the Audio 655 USB Stereo PC Headset from Plantronics. ... Also on the program, Julia reviews the Prepology 12-piece Magnetic .... Next, Steve Bauer tells about HearTheBill, a project to make the text of the ...
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe" <n3...@hotmail.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 12:08 AM
Subject: Can anyone recommend a good headset mic

Hi. The subject line says it all. Can anyone recommend a head set mic that actually has good full range audio. I find most of them just don't have much bottom end and are to crisp in the top end. I used to have a labteck that sounded better than some $50 mikes that I got for $6 but the cord broke. I'm more interested in the mic part of the head set as I listen through my speakers and don't plug the head phones side in. Thanks. Joe. PS. If you have one that you think is good, I would be interested in a sample recording. Thanks again.