Hi Casey,
Here is a link with what you need. there is the nero plugin for flac and other plugins.
If you need more help, fell free to ask

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5126017/plugins%20NERO.zip

Best regards
Gianluca
skype: gianluca8815

On 22/05/2010 19:25, Casey wrote:
Hi I have been trying to make a few CD'S of files that are flack and I select the folder of them that I want and it says that it can't add them unless there is a educated plug in installed.
That is what Nero is telling me.
So how do you make it so you can burn these files and or where do you get this educated plug in from to make this work?
All assistance is welcome.

Casey