Hi Casey,
Yes, I think is the correct place.

On 25/05/2010 00:08, Casey wrote:
Hi again I don't have the c common files audio plugin file in my ahead folder. But if I go to program files under my C drive and go under my ahead folder and in that folder I have a Nero folder.
In that folder I found a audio plugins folder.
Is that were I need to put those plugins or is that incorrect?
If that is the correct place then I will give it a try putting them in there.
Thanks again and have anice day.

Casey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gianluca Apollaro" <gianluca.apollar...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: flack files and not being able to add them to a CD to burn them

Hi Casey,
The archive I gave you is a zip file, so you have to put them manually into a folder.
The folder should be
C:\Program files\common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins. I said should be because I use an italian operating system so there might be translation errors.
Best regards,
gianluca.
Skype Id: gianluca8815