I think it started with winamp 4.5 or something like that.

On 6/12/2010 4:51 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
reply: but to use winamp's own autotagger, do I have to have the latest winamp installed? I really don't like to install the latest of anything. I tried a later winamp and found that the jump to command no longer showed the total time of the file. That's mostly what I use that command for. ain't no time soon I'm gonna go past 5.33.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: autotagging mp3 files

Winamp does this already, but you have to have Dracenet installed according to an error I receive in Winamp Lite.

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 12/06/2010 22:19, Howard Traxler wrote:
Hello to all and please:
How do I do this autotagging? Is there some software I need or does
winamp do it? Is there any instructional stuff out there I canlearn from?

Thanks lots.