From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of matthew
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 4:25 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: autotagging mp3 files

Later versions of win amp have it. You basically hit alt 3 and then
shift tab past ok and enter or space bar on autotag and then hit ok when
done. You can also tab and make sure it has labeled it correctly in some
fields. There is a way to autotag many files and it tells yu how to when
you do alt 3.