From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 1:27 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Off topic posts [was "RE: internet 8"]

Hello, I am gonna way in on this subject for what it's worth. When you shut
down blind people in this manner, you are in a way insulting them. Just as
what was said in an earlier post, sighted people assess information on their
computers by what they see. Us blind people, don't have a choice but to
assess information by reading brail or by listening to it. In the latter
case, our ears are our eyes. If you take away a blind person's ability to
hear, you take away his/her ability to see. That's what screen readers do
for us. This is my opinion for what it's worth, but in order for this list
to be a true PC AUDIO list, you need to broaden your view of things because
your views are a little too narrow. John.