I have to agree with Chris on this one; Internet Explorer (in my opinion)..really doesn't have much to do with audio things!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:24 AM
Subject: RE: Administrative Information

I still agree with Tom. Just because IE8 works better with WMP than IE7
doesn't mean that every IE8 question is a fair question for this list. I'm
having trouble with Roboform recognizing forms automatically when I'm using IE8, but I don't think that's a fair question for this list, even though IE8
may work better with WMP than IE7 or because I use a screen reader with a
speech synthesizer when using IE8 and Roboform.

Also freedom of speech doesn't apply to a moderated mailing list, at least
not if you're talking about the US constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Freedom of speech is to prevent the government from squashing the free
expression of ideas; it doesn't apply to a moderator doing his job on a list
people voluntarily join. Remember everyone agrees to the list rules when
they join a moderated mailing list.

Finally, it wasn't Tom's fault that someone told him what he could do with
his list. Tom didn't do anything wrong, and in fact was very tactful in his post. I've seen moderators with much less tact than Tom. That post reflects more the irresponsibility and immaturity of the person who posted it than it
does anything about Tom.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com