I was also wondering how to record my microphone and speech at the same time
through what you hear.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: 22 June 2010 22:31
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Recording What you Hear in Windows 7?

It can't by default, but yes it can be worked around with so long as the
sound drivers support such a feature. If not you can use Total Recorder
which imitates the feature otherwise known as Stereo Mix on my RealTek
HD Audio onboard sound card.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com