A few weeks ago, Apple's automatic updater ran and I was told there was a
new version of iTunes.  I pressed the install button.  The install could not
complete, however, and I received an error message about bonjour.  I tried
uninstalling the bonjour and installing something new from Apple called
bonjour printer services.  This did not solve the problem.

Is there a way I can uninstall everything and let iTunes start installing
itself from scratch?  I've tried a system restore to a point when I know it
was working properly.  This did not solve the problem.

I would appreciate any feedback on this.  I thought about using a sledge
hammer on my computer, but I didn't feel like cleaning up the mess.  LOL
Seriously I'll take any help I can get.

Dan