I am using a 32 gb card successfully with no problems at all in the stream. it is one of the Kingston cards. PNY cards work too!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 8:58 AM
Subject: RE: SDHC card question

It's possible there's something in the Victor Stream FW that limits the size of the SD cards you can use to 16G, but I suspect it's more likely that 16G
cards were the largest cards that were available for testing on the Stream
when that recommendation was made. I wouldn't hesitate to try a 32G card in
a Stream, although I may not buy a 32G card to use in my  stream if I had
any doubts it would work.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com