I'm a little ashamed, had this app for over 7 months and I've done next to
nothing with it in that time <smile>.

Just been rediscovering the app and I've started playing around with the
terribly useful "Express recording" mode, this mode can be set to behave in
different ways.  For example, suppose you launch Voxi and you have Voxi set to
launch in "Express mode", to start recording you just shake your Iphone, Ipad
or Ipod Touch, device vibrates and a beep sound is heard, start talking and
when you've finished shake the device again, device vibrates, a beep is heard
and the recording stops so its at this point where things get truly interesting.

You can define an action after you've finished recording, in other words you
can tell Voxi what you want done with the recording, you can have it
automatically emailed to yourself, to a nominated friend, choose to send it to
multiple receipients, save the recording as a file to share on your network and
so on.  I usually email my recordings and the quality is excellent and I only
use the "Medium quality" preset, you can set high quality up to a sampling rate
of 44.1KHZ but these files become rather large and for voice recording it seems
rather pointless.

I I'm sure your imagination could think of endless possibilities for the use of
Voxi but here's one which it gets mostly used for with my Iphone.  I often go
out to lunch with friends or whatever, they may give me a phone number, an
email address or another point of reference so its pretty easy to launch Voxi
on the Iphone, shake, have my friend dictate the point of interest, shake the
Iphone again and find it waiting for me at home as a voice recording in an
email.

Voxi is a full dictation suite, you can even have your voice recordings
transcribed and emailed to you or sent to you on Twitter if they're short,
there's a small charge for that but the transcription is accurate.

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net

Mobile:/SMS +614571201
Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/grtdane