Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christopherh40
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.

On 10/08/2010 22:08, Larry Naessens wrote:
Hello there. I haven't tried recording Live 365 content with Total Recorder,
but I think it would do the job for you. You can try it before you buy it and
see what you think. It comes in several different versions which means several
different price ranges. Well worth the money. But again, try it first and see
if it does what you need.

Larry .
On 2010-08-10, at 3:58 PM, Saylien Brown wrote:

Hi gang,

I just paid for a year of VIP access to the Live365 service and was wondering...

Is there any program on the market that will record Live365 VIP streams? I
tried RadioTracker, but it's not speech friendly at all. I'm using JAWS
11.0.146. Also using Windows 7 home premium as my OS.

All suggestions are welcome. Even if it will cost me, I'm willing to pay
whatever for this is something I really want to do.