As far as i know, you can record evrything from your computer by Soundforge 9.0.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Saylien Brown" <say...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:58 PM
Subject: Question about recording Live365 streams.

: Hi gang,
:
: I just paid for a year of VIP access to the Live365 service and was
: wondering...
:
: Is there any program on the market that will record Live365 VIP
: streams? I tried RadioTracker, but it's not speech friendly at all.
: I'm using JAWS 11.0.146. Also using Windows 7 home premium as my OS.
:
: All suggestions are welcome. Even if it will cost me, I'm willing to
: pay whatever for this is something I really want to do.
:
:
: To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
: pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org