OhI know it treats any USB headset as such as another "device," sound card, and the volume control sees another "device," so if you go to volume control and select your USB headset, you should be able to handle the controls there, fine.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.
on Saturday 8/14/2010 12:50 AM, Howard Traxler said:
Someone told me that there is actually a type of sound card in the headset. I notice that when I plug it in, the computer sees another sound device that's usb. I just can't get the mic to work.

The other Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Cumings" <thcumi...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: connecting?

Curtis I don't think it can be done.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <cur...@calweb.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 8:26 PM
Subject: connecting?

Hi, can I connect a USB headphone / microphone set to an analog 1/8-inch headphone jack and a 1/8-in microphone jack via some kind of adaptor?
Does such a beastie exist, in other words, or are the types of audio different to the extent that such cannot be done do to the nature of the signals.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Clear, 64°F Wind:W-270° at 14mph
Worry: The interest you pay on trouble before it comes.

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F