To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Cc: "Howard K Traxler" <htrax...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 3:13 AM
Subject: microphone input to computer

I have a pair of Shure D55 dynamic mics that I bought in 1963.  I'd like to
use them for session-type recording into my sound max integrated sound card. Currently, I was thinking of plugging the mics into a Pioneer tape deck and
taking the output from that into the sound card's input.  Does anyone have
opinions or better ideas?  anxious to hear what anybody thinks.

Thanks.
Howard