From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 4:44 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: I think they fixed YouTube

High Chris and Robert,
I have a peace of software on my computer that's called, FREE VIDEO
DOWNLOADER.
But It won't let me convert the video files to *.wav files, but it let's me
convert the *.flv files to *.mp3.
Is there a peace of JAWS user friendly software to download vidios from YOU
TUBE and convert them to *.wav?
Chris, I'm addressing this statement to you.
I wasn't aware that there was a JFW 12.
When did that one come out?
Thinks guys in advance.
My best regards.