Hi Dane. This sounds good, but I can't get the file from Sendspace. It says that I have to download their Sendspace tool. -- Currently in Lansing Michigan , Wind: "Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?" Created by Weather Signature v1.32 . http://www.weathersig.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 8:41 PM
Subject: Review: Airport Express Episode 1

Hi!

IEpisode 1 of the Airport Express review has been submitted to Blind Cool Tech, if you want a preview then download the podcast episode from http://www.sendspace.com/file/q3xz9m In this first episode I discuss the Airport Express unit itself and transmit an Itunes music playlist from a computer running Itunes in my back room to my Hi-Fi setup in my lounge. In Episode 2 I deal with simulation of Airport Express using a computer, hijacking other audio sources to transmit to an Airport Express etc.

Enjoy!