You can use Itunes by default but you can use a piece of software called
Airfoil on your Windows PC or Mac to "hijack" another audio application on the
computer and stream the output of that to your Airport Express, another
computer and so on, I'll cover all that in my next episode.  By audio
applications I mean everything from Windows Media Player, Winamp and even the
various inputs of your sound card.