From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of kev lyon
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 1:19 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: tying jfw to a particular sound card

hi, hmm already tried that, and no matter which card i select, jfw hangs on
to the sound blaster card which is the default playback caard selected in
control panel.
under that setting in jfw11 i have, windows default, soundblaster, playback
through total recorder, and realtek hd audio output, which is checked.
but the s.b card won't let go of jfw! :)