Hello List:  Am hearing more and more about "drop box (let me say along about
here that..if this is "off-topic"..then you can write me offlist!  But from
what little I've seen of Drop Box, sounds like a good place to upload
files..one thing I've noticed: if someone sends me something that has been
uploaded there (then I click on the link)..it automatically gives me the dialog
to "open, save..or whatever"..so there's no "navigating a site to worry about!
Again..if this is off-topic, my apologies!  My email is tomca...@comcast.net
Tom Kaufman