What, exactly, do you wish to know about Dropbox? Off-topic or not, we can't answer you, as, to be frank, you haven't asked a question.

Previously, Tom Kaufman said:
Hello List:  Am hearing more and more about "drop box (let me say along about here that..if this is
"off-topic"..then you can write me offlist!  But from what little I've seen of Drop Box, sounds
like a good place to upload files..one thing I've noticed: if someone sends me something that has been
uploaded there (then I click on the link)..it automatically gives me the dialog to "open, save..or
whatever"..so there's no "navigating a site to worry about!  Again..if this is off-topic, my
apologies!  My email is tomca...@comcast.net
Tom Kaufman

James Scholes

--