Hey..it came through!  Yippee!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:51 AM
Subject: Messages Apparently Not Going Through

Hi list: I don't know if it's just on my end or not..but apparently, my messages that I post to this list aren't coming through! I first posted a query about Drop Box" last night (it didn't come through)..I sent some "test messages"..got a response from our moderator, saying that the "Test Messages" were rejected because, "Test messages" aren't allowed on this list! So if you all receive this message, would one of you please write me offlist at tomca...@comcast to let me know? Thanks,
Tom Kaufman