Hello Tom: Thanks for explaining (guess I wasn't thinking about my post about Drop Box as being "off-topic"..but I can see where you are coming from! I try not to get on too many of these "computer lists"..as they are "high-traffic"..and I probably spend too much time behind the computer keyboard as it is! Again..thanks for the explanation about my messages; sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <t...@pc-audio.org>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: Messages Apparently Not Going Through

Tom,

Your message about Drop Box was filtered from the PC Audio
list because the subject and content weren't related to
audio.  The list filters are set up to catch as many off
topic messages as is possible since my requests to not post
off topic messages goes unheeded.  There are many other lists
for general computer questions.  I try to keep this list free
from off topic messages because most of the five hundred
members are here for audio relevant information and they do
not want to be bothered with non-audio related posts.

Hope you understand.

Tom

** Message From: Tom Kaufman **
Hi list:  I don't know if it's just on my end or not..but
apparently, my messages that I post to this list aren't
coming through!  I first posted a query about Drop Box" last
night (it didn't come through)..I sent some "test
messages"..got a response from our moderator, saying that the
"Test Messages" were rejected because, "Test messages" aren't
allowed on this list!  So if you all receive this message,
would one of you please write me offlist at tomca...@comcast
to let me know?  Thanks,
Tom Kaufman