I've not experimented much with MP3 files though logic would dictate that the
rate of writing would be smaller, the way I look at things regarding the Zoom
H1 is that I need not bother with MP3, after all! I have a computer which
probably does a far better job than the Zoom H1 does at MP3 encoding <smile>.