Chek sweetwater for an adobe manual. like dane says there isn't much to it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Cc: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: Question about the Zoom H1 recorder

I only had the printed manual and perhaps manual isn't the best way to describe it because there's nothing much to read <smile> but at least I got that useful scrap of information <smile>.

Once again my hearing aids with their induction pickups came to the rescue, you see they told me that the Zoom was taking current from the battery even when the power was off.

Given the fact that recording time with the Zoom is about 8 hours then it makes perfect sense to carry around backup batteries with you anyway so this whole thing about batteries draining when the power was off was a trivial matter as far as I was concerned at any rate.

Sent from Dane's Iphone +61457756048