From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Alexandra Grünauer
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 12:28 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Running Out of Battery Power with Today's Digital Recorders

Hi Dane and Kim,

I bought a usb-charger which doesn't quite do it's job and I'm only halfway
happy with it. It looks like a normal usb-charger, but has a batery inside
it. The practical thing, you charge your device via usb and also the batery
at the same time. The disadvantage is that I am not able to fully charge my
plextalk pocket player only up to 26 per cent or so. That lasts me quite a
while, to be fair, but it wasn't quite what I'd expected. Maybe it's worth
looking round a bit to find a better charger. I'm not quite sure what I've
got, but can ask a sighted person, if you're interested.

Alexandra