Hi Christopher,

It's a litiom ion battery and when I charge it with the usb charger plugged into the wall, I get 100 per cent. Only when i use the external batery it charges it to about 26 per cent and then the external batery is low.

Alexandra
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 8:49 AM
Subject: RE: Running Out of Battery Power with Today's Digital Recorders

What kind of battery does the Plextalk Pocket player have in it? Are you
able to use a different charger and get more than 26% charge on your
Plextalk Pocket? If it's a lithium ion battery and it runs for quite a while
on a 26% charge then the charge sensor may need a recalibration. Try letting
it run all the way down and then giving it a complete charge and see if that
doesn't have it reporting a 100% battery charge.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com