You can buy specifically designed labelling programs, but I've found these
mostly to be too graphical in nature to use easily as a blind person.

You can get a variety of Light Scribe software packages including system
software and labelling programs for free at lightscribe.org

After you have burned music or data onto a Light Scribe disk, you flip the disk
over in the drive and load the labelling program.  Fill out the edit boxes and
burn the label.  I'm told that often the labels are a little faint, but you can
burn over the label a second time to darken the label print.

If you have other questions, please let me know.

Clifford Blackwell