Hi Dave!

If you don't a way in the Winamp menus try to make a search for Winamp.bm and Winamp.bm8. Make a copy and place them in the same folder on the other computer. On my PC I found the files in C:\users\My name\Appdata\roaming\Winamp. If you can't find the files set Windows to show hidden files.

OZ0TE Jacob Nielsen
Skype-ID: Jacob-DK

From: "Dave Marthouse" <dmartho...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:26 AM
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Winamp Question

Is there a way of transferring Winamp bookmarks from one computer to another? I have looked through the menus and haven't seen a way to do it. Am I overlooking something as it would be a pain to go to each webpage and manually install the bookmarks on a new computer. Any information would be appreciated.

Dave