To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 11:26 PM
Subject: Winamp Question

Is there a way of transferring Winamp bookmarks from one computer to another? I have looked through the menus and haven't seen a way to do it. Am I overlooking something as it would be a pain to go to each webpage and manually install the bookmarks on a new computer. Any information would be appreciated.

Dave