Not tototally sure here but first save your document or work as a txt
file. This assures that you have your work on Dspeach saved.  Then make
all your changes and save again. Then to convert your work into a wav
file, you use the File menu and go down to convert to wav or ? file. hit
enter and this will give you a choice and save as wav. Now once you have
your work saved as a wav file or a text file you can right click that
file name and your content menu should offer you a convert to MP3 line
and if all goes well just hit enter and your wave file will then convert
to an mp3. I have no idea of your system and I have not used dspeach in a
year or so, but it works something like that. It use to work great for me
but because I have added a bunch of other programs, something got thrown
out of wak and I just don't have time to mess with it any lnger.
Good lucks!

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:18:40 +0100 Anders Holmberg
<and...@pipkrokodil.se> writes:
> Hi!
> I have the free application dspeech but i can not seem to remember
> how
> to save the text i want saved as wav or mp3.
> In the file menu there is a sav audio as or something like that but
> if i
> do this i only get a one kilobyte large mp3 file.
> ANy thoughts?
> /A
> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

All The Best To You,