The files open all right but they don't play.  They just sit there at zero.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of djc
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:25 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: Problems with Real Alternative

real alternative uses media player classic to play files. Open media
classic and type control-o and locate the file you want to play.

On 2/2/2011 at 10:41 AM Dave McElroy WA6BEF wrote:

>Having no realplayer on this pc but wanting to play some ram files, I went
>out in search of Real Alternative.  So I found real alternative 202.exe,
>download and installed it.  So now I've got this thing called media player
>classic on my desktop but when I try to open a file to play nothing
>happens.
>What might I be doing wrong?
>
>Thanks for any thoughts.

For The Best In music Please Listen to the Legend.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500

database 5841 (20110202) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5841 (20110202) __________