To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 2:11 AM
Subject: older versions of total recorder?

Listers,

I'm rreally trying to learn how to use total recorder. However, all the
tutorials that I have found are older versions of the program, and much of
the instructions are not the same. I'm using the latest version.

So if anyone know where I can get older versions of total recorder, please
if you will, tell me so I may get it and learn the program?

Thanks!

Carliss