Greetings,

I've successfully burnt .mp3 onto an audio cdr no problems.

I use Starburn which, when you specify create an audio cdr, looks at the
source file and performs the necessary conversion and the cd plays on my
Revox B225 machine, purchased in 1985 no problems at all.  Just be aware of
the item's length.  Of course, it will be burnt as a single track.

You do not specify the parameters for the downloaded files.

What I would normally do if it is necessary to convert and burn .mp3 into
.cda format, is still use GoldWave as I know it best, to read the source
file(s), perform the necessary edits by first ensuring I have an empty .wav
44,100hertz 16bit signed file open, I then open each .mp3 in turn and paste
it into the empty file, carry out the necessary track setups, saves and so
on, then burn it to the cdr.  I then open the next .mp3 file and repeat the
process, ensuring first I've deleted all the cue-points.

So far, I've not had a failure doing it this way.  I am using GW V5.58 not
sure which version of StarBurn.

>From Colin Howard, who lives in Fareham on
the coast of Central Southern England.

One of these days I may even get onto Facebook,
twitter or skype, so you can't escape from me forever!!