Okay well pardon me for intruding on this thread but I don't think Adrian will
mind <smile>.

Firstly, I advised him to join this list for further help regarding Total
Recorder as I was not aware of the Total Recorder list on Google Groups.

Second, as far as I know Adrian is using Total Recorder Professional.